VIP Cabana Experience Rules and Regulations
June 30 2015
VIP Cabana Experience - Contest
Official Rules V1
Start: June 30, 2015
Close: July 3rd, 2015 (12:00pm)
Draw: July 3rd, 2015
Kallone Intimi “VIP Cabana Experience” Promotion
This Contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws.
Void where prohibited.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Kallone Intimi “VIP Cabana Experience” Contest (the “Contest”) commences at 3:00 pm (ET) on June 30, 2015 and will end at 12:00 PM (ET) on July 3rd, 2015 (the "Contest Period"). All entries must be received by 12:00 PM (ET) on July 3rd, 2015 (the “Contest Closing Date”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open only to legal residents of the Province of Ontario who have reached the 19 years of age and reside in Ontario at the time of entry into the Contest and at the time of awarding of the Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary. In order to participate in this Contest you will need to sign up for the contest free of charge.
- ENTRIES: Only one (1) e-mail address may be used by any person participating in the Contest. Any person who is found to have entered with more than one (1) e-mail address will be disqualified and all his/her entries will be void. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete entries, all of which will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor upon receipt and none will be returned.
If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address provided at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. An entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the sign up account.
- PRIZES: There will be a total of one (1) Prize available to be won.
- Grand Prize: There will be one (1) Grand Prize available to be won. The Grand Prize consists of two $100 CDN gift cards to Kallone Intimi, access to the Kallone VIP booth and the Cabana pool on July 4th 2015. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that a Prize or any component of a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Prize or component of a Prize equal or of greater value without liability.
- DRAWS: A random draw will be made in Toronto, ON at 5:00 PM (ET) on July 3rd, 2015 (the "Draw Date") to select one (1) entrants from all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Date. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Each selected entrant will be contacted by email, within seven (7) business days of the Draw Date. In the event that the selected entrant cannot be reached within seven (7) business days of the Draw Date by email, the selected entrant will be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate eligible entrant will be randomly selected from among the remaining eligible entries. The above process will be repeated until such time as contact is made with a selected entrant or there are no more eligible entrants available. Prior to being declared a winner, each selected entrant must first: (a) have read, complied with, be in compliance with, and continue to comply with the Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (b) correctly answer, without assistance of any kind (whether mechanical or otherwise), a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by telephone at a mutually convenient time within the seven (7) business days of the winner notification; and (c) complete and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Compliance and Release of Liability and Publicity Release Form (a “Form”) to the satisfaction of the Sponsor. In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, he/she will be disqualified and another entrant will be randomly selected from among all remaining eligible entries and the above process will be repeated. This process will be repeated until such time as there are five (5) confirmed Winners and/or no more entries are available.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By entering the Contest, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including without limitation, all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the independent contest organization, made in its sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest including without limitation, on all matters regarding the eligibility/disqualification of entries. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification.
- GENERAL: The Sponsor and the independent contest organization do not assume any responsibility and are not responsible for (i) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information and entries that fail to comply with the Official Rules; (ii) any loss, damage, or claims caused by the awarded Prize or the Contest itself; or (iii) any failure of the Website during the Contest Period, including any problems, human or technical, printing errors, lost, delayed, garbled data or transmissions, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or failures of any telephone or computer lines, or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any material connected to the Contest, all of which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest. Entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest could be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- CONSTRUCTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of the Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable herein, without regard to conflicts of law principles. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest could be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. This Contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws.
- TERMINATION/MODIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Contest or to amend the Official Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting the foregoing, if for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, for example as a result of tampering or infection by computer virus, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest and conduct the random draws from all other previously received eligible entries.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these English Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including, but not limited to: the Contest entry form, French version of these Rules, and/or point of sale, television, print or online advertising; the terms and conditions of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- CONSENT TO USE PERSONAL INFORMATION: Personal information collected in this Contest will be used by Sponsor and/or its agents in accordance with these Official Rules and for the purposes of administering the Contest and awarding prizes.