Not in love? If you are not completely satisfied with an item, you may return it for an exchange or refund. (Please see the below Terms & Conditions to determine eligibility).
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN
- Go to www.kallone.ca/returns and enter your order number (begins with ORD) and the email address associated with the order. Click “Return Items”.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return and click “Next”.
- On the Reasons for Return page select the quantity of each item that you would like to return and select the reason why you want to send your item(s) back.
- Select your preferred return method – whether you prefer a prepaid shipping label* (return postage of $10 will be deducted from your refund) or to use your own shipping provider.
- On the Confirm page, review that all of your return information is correct and click the “Confirm” button.
- You will then receive an email that includes a confirmation once your return request has been approved, your return number and your prepaid shipping label if requested. Please be sure to send and have your return package postmarked within the 14 day return policy.
*Prepaid shipping labels are only available for orders within Canada
RETURN & EXCHANGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If "Pick-Up in Store" was chosen as the shipping option, the initial email notification that your item is ready will act as the date the order is received.
Sale and discounted items can be exchanged or returned for store credit on a gift card within 14 days of the shipping date.
Merchandise must not be washed, worn, or damaged and must be in the original state with all tags attached.
Original invoice must accompany returned item(s) in order for the return to be processed.
Refunds will be processed within 3 days of the receipt of a returned item. Any original shipping charges will not be refunded.
Due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, returns are not accepted on: panties, babydolls, bodysuits, hosiery, teddies and any lingerie set that includes a panty. If these items are returned, they will be returned at the sender’s expense.
All custom/special orders are final sale.
Gift cards cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. All returned items that were purchased using a gift card will be refunded as a store credit onto a gift card.
GIFT RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Gift returns can only be made in stores. Gifted items are only eligible for exchange or a store credit on a gift card.
Items can be returned for in-store credit or exchanged within 10 days of original purchase. Gift returns can only be made in-store. Returned items must be in their original state and deemed to be unworn with a copy of the original receipt in order for be accepted. No exceptions apply.
There are no refunds for purchases made in-store.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMSDue to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of certain items, returns are not accepted on: panties, babydolls, bodysuits, hosiery, teddies and any lingerie set that includes a panty.