Facebook Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CANADA ONLY
1. By entering this CONTEST (the "Contest") and accepting the terms herein, you agree to be bound by the following rules ("Official Rules"), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and Kallone, on the other. Kallone and any website companies hosting and promoting the Contest, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their agents, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents are referred to as the Contest Entities. These Official Rules apply only to the Contest and not to any other sweepstakes or contest sponsored by Kallone.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the Canada (By entering this Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Contest Entities from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from entrant's participation in this Contest or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. Kallone reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner while the Canadian law governs this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Each CONTEST begins upon Kallone Intimi Facebook page. Kallone will state in its initial CONTEST posting the length of time for which it will accept CONTEST submissions. All CONTEST submissions must be made through the Kallone Intimi Facebook page.
Step 1: Log on to your Facebook page account.
Step 2: Go to our Facebook Page, Kallone.
Step 3: Post your summer experience picture with copy explaining your picture. The winner will be chosen based on their humor and originality.
** Kallone will then post the winning caption on our Facebook page on Wednesday, September 26, 2015 **
All captions submitted as part of the Contest shall become the property of Kallone Intimi. The submission shall constitute an assignment of the copyright and all other rights to the entry. Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. Kallone reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion in whole in whole in part by giving such notice, in any form and manner deemed appropriate by Kallone Should promotion be modified, suspended, or terminated as aforesaid, the prizes will nevertheless be awarded from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNERS: The Winners will be selected based on the criteria set forth above from among all eligible online entries received by the deadline date. Selection of the Winner shall be conducted under the supervision of Kallone. Kallone will notify the Winner using the their Facebook Account information associated with our Facebook Page account. Failure to provide an accurate, working email account through which Kallone can contact you will disqualify you from receiving the contest prize.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive the prize(s) identified in the original post placed on Kallone Facebook Page.
The monetary value of the prize package may vary depending upon the prizes offered that week, but in no event will be greater than $100. The prize package has no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of Kallone If any portion of a prize is unavailable, Kallone reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
7. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: Kallone Intimi will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer this information to any third party, nor will Kallone Intimi use this information for marketing purposes without your consent. As stated above, the contest is not open to Minors under the age majority in their country of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under the age of thirteen (13) years and submit entries to Kallone Intimi, Kallone Intimi will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the Contest.